As I have had much free time on my hands during the semester break, I have been reflecting on the journey that I have been on for the past several years. Some things I would glad go back and take a redo, others I remember fondly, but my overall impression is that I wouldn’t change a thing because it would change who I have become and perhaps even alter my location in the world. Some of my following statements may come as a surprise to some of you, but there is truth in them all and above all, there is grace.
1. Left to my own devices, I am truly evil.
2. It is not enough to hear about what it is written in the letters from home, we must read them ourselves. This is how we grow and this is our source of power.
3. There is nothing scarier or more exhilarating than stepping out to follow your father
4. There is great joy in talking to Dad
5. We are so blessed to be in America and to have the freedom to speak freely and openly. We need to take advantage of it!
6. Dad is good. Dad is faithful. Dad provides.
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment